
Well, today I woke up from my bed, I was glad my family was doing well and healthy. I’m on my way to work, everything was going well until a man from no were showed up to me and shared that a man named Jesus Christ died for me 2000 years back to save me from eternal condemnation and free me from sins. And I thought to myself why a person had to die for me, when I have not done anything wrong? I know everything is not good in the world. Yet, I have lived my life out perfectly and as a good man. I lead a good life, I don’t smoke nor drink, nor do I harm anyone intentionally.
If approached in the similar manner aren't we bound to think of such questions to ourselves as the man in the story above? His question intrigued me a lot.....As he asked: Why a person had to die for me, when I have not done anything wrong?
We may come across many question of similar nature. And we try to reason with ourselves and when not convinced with our own reasons, we don’t give importance to know further.
Dear brothers and sisters in fact it is untainted truth that we have lost our true senses and true identity. What happened to the whole mankind? Are there not good citizens among us, who follow the law and are well settled? Trying hard to lead happy healthy lives in the way they should. Yes, there are but The Bible says in Rom 3: 23 “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”. And also in Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned—
Adam -> Sin ->Death -> Eternal Condemnation
(Disobedience)
Last Adam-> Righteous -> Eternal Life
(Obedience)
The Bible gives a proper picture of what has happened to us and what has to be done in order to be reconciled with the God. Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come. For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ.
Consequently, just as the result of one trespass was condemnation for all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification that brings life for all men. For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.
Count yourself worthy to be part of this Truth, and tell others about this Truth, so that all can be saved, and if you are not part of this Truth, believe my dear brother & sister in your heart and thou shall be saved.
Christ has paved a way out through his Death!